Skrifter udgivne af Videnskabsselskabet i Christiania (1894)

fullscreen
Author: Christiania videnskabs-selskab. I--Math.-naturv. klasse
Volume: 1905
Subject: Natural history; Natural history; Science
Publisher: Kristiania : I Kommission hos J. Dybwad
Year: 1895 [i.e. 1894]-1911.
Language: Norwegian; English; French; German
Call number: 1116384
Digitizing sponsor: The LuEsther T Mertz Library, the New York Botanical Garden
Book contributor: The LuEsther T Mertz Library, the New York Botanical Garden
Collection: biodiversity; NY_Botanical_Garden; americana
Notes: please refer to the PDF format of this volume for an undistorted view of the foldout.

Full catalog record: MARCXML

[Biodiversity Heritage Library icon]This book is available with additional data at Biodiversity Heritage Library.

Description

Chemical abstracts

Title from volume title page

Shelved with: Skrifter utgitt av det Norske videnskaps-akademi i Oslo. I, Matematisk-naturvidenskapelig klasse

Rights: http://www.biodiversitylibrary.org/permissions/
Duediligence: http://www.biodiversitylibrary.org/permissions
Scanningcenter: nyc
Mediatype: texts